Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2013 and Beyond

The last  year some how stealthily breezed by. The challange , to get here again.. America is in dire need of a politician  cleansing, and it's time for that to happen..  beyond that, I feel a death aproaching, but I can't dwell on  that, there's more than one that qualifies, I'd rather not know right now.   I have plans....   Some stuff  for the Ramcharger.     a hobby of sorts, something to play with  while everyone's at work. Selfish..... probably huh. The prime thing I never had was  to build a hot rod car, in this case a Ramcharger. Also Bronco's and K5 Blazer's.  Still like a sedan delivery wagon.   There's other stuff also. It was about  at 18, I  became interested, it was then that we had no limits,  dreams were our driving force.  But no responsability was the rule.  Wheels, tires, seats, carpet,  and sounds.  Finish it off with paint, a Mopar color.  Then cruise..... nowhere in particular, just a new way, a new road, new scenery, maybe even a new Canon or Nikon.  Plenty to do, and enough time to get it done in.  The days will be getting  longer soon a few days from now.  This last yeas, well I lost three plots of water melons. Course there was not enough  nutrients in the soil  to pull it off. The weather pretty well always came through though, as it should, as it had for decades..   Fertilizer would have been helpful  but I had none, you see, after ground has been fallow for 3-4 years, the neutrients rebuild.... guess not this one.. Oh Well.  Anything could happen in the coming year. I look forward to a couple  of months  of slack before  it gets time to  be active out doors. This next year and the vines, and how I could rebuild them by properly trimming. That is a must. These vines need a particular trimming which is quite spartan, almost scary.  and then off to the daily goings ons. Things following the weather, the rain, storms, the day to day in Cason Old Field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment